For Jacob’s Birthday this year I got him tickets to go see “Wicked” in San Francisco. It was an amazing show and I am so glad we got to go but the best part was getting to go see Jared, Trevor and their families. We have only gone to see them one time since we got married and I miss them. Mirra was so worried that she would be bored when she found out we weren’t going to stay at Gracie’s house but she had a blast with all of Jared’s kids to.
Ethan even wanted to know if it was legal to marry his cousin. They were so cute together. I feel bad that my kids didn’t really know Jared and Nikki’s kids at all before but I think that spending this weekend with them helped. While Jacob and I were at the play kids got to go to a huge Easter egg hunt and party. They had tons of activities to do.
Mason was lucky enough to find the golden egg and he got a cute bunny and some chocolate. He really listened to the pep talk Uncle Trevor gave him the day before because he, with Atali’s help, had no problem finding it. They had food, sky divers, big blow up slides and tons of fun. My favorite picture that Nikki took that day is when Mason is curled up alsleep in Jareds arms.
The kids were so exhausted that night they were asleep before Jake and I got back from San Francisco.







No comments:
Post a Comment