Monday, November 1, 2010

Mason's Birthday # 2



Yesterday we celebrated Mason's 2nd birthday. He was very excited to have a lot of his cousin's over at Grandma's. I felt bad though because I made him wait a whole extra day because of Halloween. He was so ready to rip open the gifts to see what he got by the time I let him do it last night. Jake and I got him a Geotrax train set and Mirra gave him a Lightening McQueen car to go on it. Then Grandma got him an extension pack that is all cars. The kids, and Jake, had fun playing with it until it was time to go home. It was fun.



I know I know the cake is a little girly. Kamila and I took a cake decorating class for the whole month of October. This cake is my final project. We had to use some of the things that we learned during the class to decorate the final cake so it has flowers but with buzz and the alien's Mason thought it was pretty cool.

No comments: