Monday, May 9, 2011

Almost there

Ok I have had several people ask me for pregnant pictures. I hate taking pictures of myself anyway but being this pregnant.... Anyway here is a picture taken in February at 27 weeks along.
This picture was taken yesterday.
The baby will be born on May 20th unless by some miracle my body decides to go into labor but that is really unlikely. I still have never had a contraction. I am a lot smaller then I was with either one of my other kids so maybe I wont have a giant baby. We will see. Mom will be here to help me on the 17th and she is staying for a couple weeks.
Poor baby boy still doesn't have a name. We will just have to name him before we leave the hospital. So one week and four days and we will have baby number three...

Oh this pictures I just had to throw in because it is so cute.

1 comment:

Ericksons said...

Cristal, I am so excited for you guys! I hope everything goes PERFECTLY for you and the baby! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!!