Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New House!!!

Ok I know this is the post you have all been waiting for... It has taken me a while to get these pictures up but I will probably do it again after I get all of the rooms decorated. I am working on it... which is a lot more then I can say for the last house. Some of these pics are from the old owners I haven't taken any yet but I will let you know which.


Back yard view, notice the solar panels on top...

Back yard

Basement family room, this is the previous owners stuff.

view number 2 of basement with previous owners stuff

also the basement with the old stuff but they did leave the big table here and the cabinets...

kitchen dining room with there stuff. They took the island and we still need to get one.

another view of the kitchen

the living room and yes the sweet baby in the pic is my Merrik. This picture is taken from the loft up above.

Loft upstairs. This is where we keep all of the kids toys and all of our books. We hope to someday put a reading area up there.

Mason and Merrik's bedroom upstairs

this is the Jack and Jill bathroom that joins the boys room with Mirra's room. Love that the toilet has its own door.

Mirra's room

Master Bedroom

More master bedroom but this is the previous owners stuff

Master closet

Master bath and again the toilet is separate love it...

Office/craft room/guest bedroom

Laundry room and half bath

The kids have loved having a hill in the backyard. They have already found a bunch of uses for it. They have had a blast.


Racing Daddy, Mirra won!

Mason and his friend Dallin on the smaller hill

We live on 2 acres but most of it is in the woods. We have a river that runs along the back border and a pond that is out front which we have been told is a great ice skating pond in the winter but we haven't been able to try it out yet. We are surrounded by woods but this time we are only about 7 minutes from a grocery store and a major city. We are also one mile from the on ramp to the freeway. It is a great location.

3 comments:

Ericksons said...

Congratulations on the house, Cristal!! It looks really nice and HUGE! I'm sure you and your little ones will be so happy there!

Aunt Bec said...

Yay! So cute! I love it. Love the yard! Love you!

Emma said...

The house looks great! Your master bedroom is beautiful. I can see why you love it so much! I hope to come visit you this summer and we can paint (if you want to).