Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Valentines Day


This year for valentines day we were not very exciting. We got the kids new outfits instead of candy and took them to McDonalds. Exciting I know but Mirra and Mason had a blast. I have a hard time eating there so the kids don't get to go very often. Mason discovered the little slide and had a blast with it. We also made cookies and let Mirra deliver them to our family and friends. It was so fun to see her run up and be so excited about giving away our cookies. She would get nervous and throw them at the door knock then run as fast as she could. I am sure everyones cookies were shattered but Mirra had fun doing it.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

We do stuff like that with our kids too for holidays. They already have so many toys and they get candy from the grandparents, why not do something different!