Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tubes

Our poor baby Mason has still been getting sick. He has gotten 6 ear infections in the last 3 months and has had so many colds I lost count. We have had him on an antibiotic for the last month just to keep him healthy. The first sing that I ever get that anything is even wrong is when the ear starts oozing puss out of it. I know gross huh but for real it gets this green gross puss that fills up the whole ear. He doesn't get fussy or anything through it all he has still been such a sweet good boy. But it is time to do something to help him. Tomorrow Mason gets tubes put in his ears. I am so excited to see how things will turn out. I hope it will make him feel better. Keep your fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Aunt Bec said...

I am proud of you. You posted more than once in a month! Hope he is feeling better today. Thanks for everything. Love Ya!

Heidi said...

Poor little guy! I feel your pain, Alyssa has had strep 5 times in the last 6 months. It's horrible when your little ones are sick. Hope this works for him and that he feels better.