
Then it was Mirra's turn to try it on. 
Mirra and Mason have loved the last couple of months living with Grandma and Grandpa. There house is always busy. There is always a visitor and someone to play with. I am nervous to get back into a house of our own because they are going to be bored out of there minds. One of Mason's favorite things is Grandma's bikes. She has 5 of 6 different things to ride. He loves them and he constantly disappears we find him out side riding his bike.
He is getting so big and he is so handsome I just wish I could get the passy out more often. I think we are going to ween him of it once we get settled in our won house.
Mirra loves her dolls. Most of them are packed in storage right now waiting for a new house but she still finds things to dress up. Her favorite right now is her Jessy doll Grandma Nielsen gave her for her birthday. Here she has dressed Jessy to match her and Taylor her cousin is with her American girl doll. Mirra is anxious to get a house so she can get her stuff back. She asks me almost everyday if something is in storage. Then she acts so surprised when I say it is. Silly girl I hope we have a house soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment