Jacob went to Mexico last week on business on business. He was gone for 3 days. I survived. I really did. I wasn't sure I was going to. I usually plan girls nights and go to mom's a lot while Jacob is gone but this time there is no one to hang out with or Mom to visit so but I was survived and so did the kids. I know you are all proud. Anyway while he was gone there was the first big snow storm in Michigan, While I have been here anyway, it wasn't even that big I have yet to see a ton of snow. I'm not complaining about that though I am more counting my blessings. Anyway I learned that a lot of people give up and do not shovel the driveways or parking lots. A couple people told me that you get in the car and drive back and forth about 10 to 20 times and it flattens everything down. This makes for a slippery mess that my little Suzi car hates. I got stuck on the flattest surfaces ever several times that first day that were handled this way. I decided I needed to shovel my drive way before it turned into the same icy area and I couldn't get out of my driveway.
I am sure that if you could have seen us you would have laughed. Mason was out there helping me every second I was out there shoveling with a cute little shovel we found in the barn. He was loving it. The problem was that he kept grabbing snow and dumping it where I had already shoveled. It was so cute. He was so proud of himself for being a "Big Helper."
Mirra came out after school for a few minutes but then got cold and needed her after school snack so she went in. I am so proud of both of them for helping. It ended up taking us about 3 hours total to get everything cleaned off and drivable and I was so sore the next day. It was so pathetic on my part. When Jacob got home the first thing I begged him to do was get a snow blower! I am so grateful for the person who invented the snow blower. The day we brought it home we got another 6 inches of snow and Jake took care of it.It took him about 30 minutes and everything was done and a lot cleaner then I had it the other day. It was great. I love the snow blower.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment