Friday, June 11, 2010

Arizona Trip

My cousin got married in Arizona on April 24TH. This cute suit is one my mom gave Mason for Easter. He looks like such a little man in it. I love when he wears it. I wish I could get him to hold still with out me holding him in place but he is one active little boy. He did hold still long enough to hug this little girl. She is the brides baby but I can not remember her name. Sorry Mary. Anyway she was not very impressed with Mason Hugging her but he sure like her.
Mirra Looked like a Princess as usual and was so excited to get to dance with her Daddy. I know I love to brag about how cute they are but I think my kids are amazing. A few days before we left for Arizona we finally sold our house. It has been up on the market for over a year. So when we get home we get to move in with Grandma and Grandpa while we find us a new house.

No comments: